Fees and Payment Policy
In an effort to keep dental costs down while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established the following payment options for our patients.
- For patients without insurance, 5% discount when paying at the time of service with a check or cash.
- Statements are sent out prior to the 30th of the month with payments due by the 15th.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and any debit cards including your healthsavings cards.
- CARE CREDIT- a credit card used for medical and dental services. Our office participates in the 6 month and 24 month options. Ask our front office staff to help you get started
- In some cases balances may be spread over a 90 day period upon approval from our financial coordinator. Accounts that exceed 90 days from the treatment date will be charged interest at the rate of 9% per annum.
- All major treatment and treatment involving laboratory procedures will require a down payment of “one-half the total fee prior to initiating treatment”. The second half is due when the treatment is completed. If insurance
is involved, the patient pays their estimated portion and then insurance takes approximately 30 days to process
and pay their portion.
Insurance is a great benefit. If you have dental insurance, we will be happy to bill them for you. Pre-authorizations are sometimes very helpful, especially if the treatment exceeds $1,000. We want you to know that our relationship is with you, our patient, not your insurance company. As such, you are responsible for knowing the terms, limitations and exclusions of your dental insurance plan, and are financially responsible for all care rendered in our office. If you are having trouble understanding the terms of your insurance plan, calling them directly is your best option. However, our front office staff will gladly help you to the best of our ablility.